Authored open source projects
- Sentora - An open source web hosting control panel for *NIX (was forked/born following the commercial acquisition of ZPanel).
- ZPanel - An open source web hosting control panel for *NIX, BSD and Microsoft Windows written in PHP.
- Xcaler (WIP) - An application deployment and hosting platform for modern PHP and ASP.NET (core).
- LRM (Landing Rate Monitor) - A Microsoft Windows desktop application (written in C#) designed to capture (FSX, Prepar3d and X-Plane 11) aircraft vertical landing speed and other statistics.
- Pirrot - A parrot (Simplex) radio repeater controller for the RaspberryPi.
Authored and maintained libraries
- Cartographer - A library for programmatically constructing GeoJSON objects.
- Distical - A library for calculating the distance between two or more latitude/longitude coordinates.
- GPIO -A (G)eneral (P)urpose (I)nput (O)utput library for the RaspberryPi, Use PHP to work with inputs and outputs such as buttons, switches, LED's, motors and relays.
- Gravel - A Gravatar.com library enabling developers easy access, presentation and manipulation of user avatars in their applications.
- Linguist - A library designed to extract and manipulate prefixed words in content ideal for working with @mentions, #topics and even custom action tags!
- Executioner - A PHP library for executing system processes and applications with the ability to pass extra arguments and read CLI output results.
- Metar - A library to query airport METAR (Meteorological Terminal Aviation Routine Weather Report) information.
- Plexity - A password complexity checker and enforcement library for PHP.
- Sluginator - A URL slug creation and sanitisation library.
- ...and a handful of other libraries, API clients and other bits 'n' bobs can be found over on my GitHub profile!
- FsHub - A cloud service that provides virtual pilot and airline flight tracking and performance monitoring for Microsoft FS2004, FSX, FSX-SE, Prepar3D and X-Plane 11, integrates with my Landing Rate Monitor client.
- My Blog - My personal blog, I mainly post about technical *NIX, hosting and development topics here.