LRM is a free tool that enables you to monitor and track your aircraft landing rates within your flight simulator. The software is designed to filter out landing bounces and will track your initial landing rate.
- Easy to install use the installer to install it on your machine - you'll be up and running in a few minutes!
- Lightweight only a few megabytes of space required on your machine!
- Easy to use just run the application and it'll track your landing rate.
- Run it on a remote machine LRM can be run on a remote machine when using WideFS.
- Display the FPM in-sim No more having to minimise your sim to see the landing rate, you can choose to show the landing rate (FPM) directly in the sim!
- Landing rates in the cloud enables you to plot and upload your landing info to our landings map.
LRM is provided free of charge but without warranties for both personal and commercial use, feel free to download and use it today!
v2.3 - Released 6th March 2016
- Adds new option to auto-close LRM when the Sim is closed.
- Adds new option to check for LRM updates on start-up.
v2.2 - Released 7th February 2016
- Pitch/bank angles and wind direction/speed now only uploaded to the LRMLive site instead of outputted to the client/screen (less clutter) as requested by users.
v2.1 - Released 31st January 2016
- Now captures and displays pitch/bank angles and wind direction/speed
- Updates API and Map URLs to use the new domain address.
v2.0 - Released 31st March 2015
- Fixed the update checker tool to correctly report if a new version is available.
- Added option to display the landing rate (FPM) in the simulator (green banner)
- Added option to send landing rate and aircraft position to the LRM live map.
- Various performance improvements.
v1.0 - Released 4th December 2014
- Initial release.
Issue or feature request?
If you wish to report a bug, issue or wish to create a new feature request, please log them over at our Issue Tracking system.
Need some help? I provide free support via. email, please note that I am a very busy person so sometimes it may take a day or two for me to respond to any emails.
My contact details can be found on my homepage.